There are four sections on this web page:
- The Purpose of the Cancer Tutor Website
- About the Author – R. Webster Kehr
- A Discussion Of The Use of the Term “Cure”
- About Alternative Cancer Treatments,
- About Orthodox Cancer Treatments
1) The Purpose of the www.CancerTutor.com Website
The purpose of this website is to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on alternative cancer treatments known to the webmaster. The purpose of this information is to let cancer patients and/or their caregivers have the information necessary to let them know what alternative cancer treatment options exist.
In short, the purpose of this website is to save cancer patients, or their caregivers, several years of research time. When a person has cancer they usually do not have several years to research their options. Even if they did, it would take time to become proficient at researching the internet.
The vast majority of cancer patients who seek out alternative cancer treatments, and thus who visit this website, have had extensive orthodox cancer treatments, and many of them have been “sent home to die.”
Many of these patients have already given orthodox medicine an opportunity to cure their cancer, but orthodox medicine has exhausted their abilities and the patient has been left to their own devices. Many of these patients only have a short time to live and they need a great deal of critical and accurate information in a very short amount of time.
Thus the purpose of this site is to let cancer patients:
- Quickly learn about their best alternative cancer treatment options, so they can
- Make their cancer treatment decisions more quickly, and thus they can
- Start their alternative cancer treatment sooner then they could by doing their own research!!!
No cancer treatment products are sold from this website and every attempt is made to make statements which are unbiased and are solely in the best interest of the cancer patient.
2) About the Author – R. Webster Kehr
This website is owned, operated and written by R. Webster Kehr, a bona fide cancer researcher since 2002. Mr. Kehr has developed the following cancer treatments and made the following discoveries:
1) His model of how cancer forms at the cellular level is the most accurate model in history. Ron Gdanski, Dr. Alan Cantwell, Dr. Virginia Livingston, and others have done critical work in developing the individual pieces. Webster Kehr put all the pieces together, coupled with an understanding of mitochondria, and came up with a comprehensive model of why an individual cell is cancerous. His model also explains why many cancer cells have DNA damage. An understanding of this model, and an understanding of the pleomorphic nature of the microbe which causes cancer, is critical to an understanding of how to cure cancer. See:
What Causes Cancer
2) He is the “father” of the concept of an “Overnight Cure For Cancer” (OCC), whereby every cancer cell in a person’s body can be reverted into a normal cell within 24 hours. This is a potential reality if a person understands what really causes cancer. In the 1930s, researcher Dr. Royal Rife was able to cure cancer because he understood exactly what caused cancer. The American Medical Association offered many times to buy his technology (no doubt with the intent to “bury” the technology), but Dr. Rife refused to “sell-out.” The FDA then stepped in and destroyed his equipment. The point is that that cancer can be cured very quickly if a person knows what causes cancer. Webster described in step-by-step detail why microbes cause a cell to be cancerous and the OCC was designed to take advantage of that theory.
3) Webster also developed several spin-off protocols of the Overnight Cure For Cancer, but which can be used as long-term protocols. These include the DMSO/chlorine dioxide protocol (before Jim Humble), the DMSO/colloidal silver protocol, the MSM/chlorine dioxide protocol and the MSM/D3 protocols.
4) Based on his understanding of what goes on inside of cancer cells, he figured out how melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and uterine cancer spread. At one time there was only one treatment for these three types of cancer, but now there are several very good cures for melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma. He developed the theory that the blood needs to be kept clean of microbes to prevent these types of cancer from spreading.
5) He perfected and has pushed the concept of using chlorine dioxide transdermally (i.e. through the skin, using DMSO), even before Jim Humble. This allows patients of cancer, Lyme Disease, AIDS, etc. to avoid having to waste a lot of time building up to an oral therapeutic dose. Many patients can never build up to a therapeutic dose. By using transdermal applications, patients can achieve a therapeutic dose on the first day of treatment. His experience with early “Overnight Cure For Cancer” treatments had taught him the technology to do this.
6) He has developed numerous modifications/improvements to alternative cancer treatments developed by others (which improvements are based on his understanding of how to avoid weaknesses in a treatment). This includes synergy between treatments.
7) His free eBook on the overall treatment of Stage IV cancer is one of the best articles on the Internet on the theory behind treating advanced cancers. See:
Treatment For Stage IV Patients
8) It was Webster Kehr who “broke the code” on why the Bob Beck Protocol works so well on advanced cancer patients. While Bob Beck mentioned why the protocol worked on cancer, in his lectures, because his lectures were focused on AIDS, and because he did not explain very well why his protocol worked on cancer, his protocol was not taken very seriously by alternative cancer treatment researchers. As part of this realization, Webster predicted, in March, 2011, that the High RF Frequency Generator with Plasma Amplifier and other Rife Machines would be just as effective, if not more so, running only in “microbe mode.”
9) In April, 2011 he developed the Rife-Bare protocol, which is expected to eventually be the most potent alternative cancer treatment on earth for advanced cancer patients. He had previously designed several other protocols, including the MSM/D3 protocol and the Ultimate Simple Protocol.
10) Webster founded the Independent Cancer Research Foundation, Inc. which brought together five cancer researchers. Webster frequently “exchanges notes” with other cancer researchers in order to compare experiences and learn from each other.
At any given time, Mr. Kehr is researching several cancer treatments still under development. His research is state-of-the-art and is based on a clear understanding of how cancer forms and how various treatments “work.”
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Independent Cancer Research Foundation, Inc., a non-profit corporation organized in the state of Nevada.
Any statement or comment on this website, or in emails sent from Mr. Kehr, represent his opinion as a cancer research and should not be interpreted as medical advice from a medical practitioner.
3) A Discussion Of The Use of the Term “Cure”
Because this website uses the term “cure” many times, it is necessary to delineate what this website means when it uses the term “cure.”
If the average “man on the street” were asked what it means to “cure cancer,” he or she would no doubt say that a cancer patient was “cured” if their cancer was gone and they were no longer using any prescription drugs.
This website uses what might be called the “alternative medicine” definition of “cure”:
A person is ‘cured’ of their cancer if the number of cancer cells in their body is less than, or equal to, the number of cancer cells in the average person. It is also hoped that their immune system is able to kill newly developing cancer cells (every person has newly developing cancer cells).
The definition of “cure” that orthodox medicine uses is this: A cancer patient is “cured” if they live 5 years from the date of their diagnosis of cancer. This definition changes from time to time.
This definition of “cure” ignores the physical condition of the patient, it ignores the strength of their immune system, it ignores how many cancer cells they have, and it ignores how long they are expected to live after the 5 year mark. For example, if they die 5 years and 2 days after they were first diagnosed, they are counted as a “cured” cancer patient. Furthermore, cancer patients who die to quickly are not counted by orthodox medicine. In fact, they use many “tricks” to make their treatments look far more effective than they really are.
Why does orthodox medicine use a definition of “cure” which is so vastly different than what the “man on the street” would use?
The reason is that orthodox medicine has no interest in “curing” cancer the way the “man on the street” wants cancer to be cured. Their definition is designed to make orthodox medicine look good if they are able to convert cancer into a chronic disease.
Orthodox medicine does not like people to use the term “cure” because they have no interest in curing cancer.
4) About Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative cancer treatments can actually have one of three different outcomes:
First, are those whose cancer is gone and who never get cancer again because their cancer cells have been killed, or reverted into normal cells, and their immune system has been built up and their lifestyle has changed.
Second, are those who have the vast majority of their cancer cells killed or reverted into normal cells, but for one of many different reasons, such as going back to their old lifestyle, the cancer does return. In this case, there is a high probability that they will know what to do the second time around.
Third, are those who do not survive their cancer. This can happen because the wrong treatment was chosen or prior orthodox cancer treatments did irreversible damage. In any case, it is almost certain that the alternative cancer treatments improved and extended their life far beyond what orthodox medicine could have done.
Alternative cancer treatments would have a much higher true “cure rate” if all cancer patients used alternative cancer treatments exclusively (in most cases) as soon as they were diagnosed. In other words, the true “cure rate” of alternative cancer treatments is severely hampered because alternative medicine has lost many months (or years) of treatment time before most cancer patients start their alternative cancer treatment.
5) About Orthodox Cancer Treatments
Orthodox medicine has had many opportunities to establish treatments that cured cancer (using the alternative medicine definition of “cure”). In every case they have rejected such treatments in favor of far more profitable treatments.
With very rare exceptions, orthodox medicine has designed their treatments to make cancer into a chronic, highly profitable disease. Their calculated failure to cure cancer in the past can be expected to continue well into the future. Their search for more profitable treatments will continue until they are forced by public outcry to use treatments that cure cancer the way many alternative cancer treatments cure cancer (e.g. medical doctors would be forced by their patients to use natural substances).
This is why orthodox medicine does not like it when alternative medicine uses the term “cure.” If you wish to use the orthodox definition of “cure” as you read this website, and you do not like the alternative medicine definition of “cure,” then as you read the articles on this website, simply substitute any use of the term “cure” with the term “treatment” or “spontaneous remission.”
Furthermore, orthodox medicine does not like people to know of their alternative cancer treatment options. Thus, it can be stated that orthodox medicine does not like websites that tell people about their alternative cancer treatment options.
If you would like more information about the comparison of alternative cancer treatments versus orthodox cancer treatments, see the following article:
Introduction to Alternative Cancer Treatments
FDA Required Disclaimer For Sites That Do Not Endorse Chemotherapy:
This website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed medical professional. This site offers people medical information and tells them their alternative medical options, but in no way should anyone consider that this site represents the “practice of medicine.” This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. Also note that this website frequently updates its contents, due to a variety of reasons, therefore, some information may be out of date. The statements regarding alternative treatments for cancer have not been evaluated by the FDA.