Episode 1: Modern Medicine & The Cancer Pandemic
Aired: Monday, March 30th, 2015
The last 100 years of Western Medicine and how it impacted our view on Health and Cancer.
Interviewed in this Episode:
- Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D
- Dr. Irvin Sahni, M.D.
- Dr. Tony Jimenez, M.D.
- Dr. Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom.
- G. Edward Griffin, Author, Lecturer, Filmmaker
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe, Ac., Ph.D
- Dr. Patrick Quillin, Ph.D, R.D., C.N.S.
- Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.
- Dr. Sunil Pai, M.D.
- Dr. David Brownstein, M.D.
- Burton Goldberg, Author, Lecturer
- Jonathan W. Emord, Esq., “FDA Dragon-Slaying Attorney”
- Mike Adams, Scientist, Author, Lecturer, “The Health Ranger”
- Dr. Roby Mitchell, M.D.
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, D.C.
- Dr. Linda Isaacs, M.D.
- Dr. Rashid Buttar, D.O.
- Dr. Charles Majors, D.C.
- Dr. Bradford S. Weeks, M.D.
- KC Craichy, Author, Nutritional Expert
- Dr. James Forsythe, M.D.
- Dr. Ben Johnson, M.D., N.M.D, D.O.
- Dr. Keith Scott Mumby, M.D., Ph.D
- Chris Wark, Cancer Survivor, Author, Lecturer
- Cathy Pethel, Cancer Survivor
Last night’s premier of Ty Bollinger’s revamp, “The Quest for The Cures … Continues,” is the first monumental episode in this new 11 part series. Considering 1 in 2 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer, my readers should find this documentary Extremely Helpful; after all, you deserve to know all of your options.
Episode one delves into modern allopathic practices and their lack of focus on humanity as a whole. Dr. Robert Scott Bell examines the brainwashing of MDs over the last century, stating they regard Natural Cures as “unscientific” and “ineffective.” Dr. Irvin Sahni confirms this gesture with his admittance “pretty much none”: a retort to Ty’s question concerning how much nutritional training medical doctors receive.
It is evident that students of modern medicine are more chemists than healers, as they understand how drugs react rather than how to cure people. Ty discloses the true vendetta of Big Medicine and Pharmacology by highlighting the ambition of the Carnegie-Rockefeller coalition. Influenced by the AMA, Abraham Flexner’s 1910 initiative lead to the vast shutdown of homoeopathic institutes across the nation.
Filmmaker, G. Edward Griffin states, “The Medical Profession is really the Lap Dog of the Pharmaceutical Industry.”
Sadly this contradicts two primary points of the Hippocratic Oath: “Do No Harm” and “Give No Poison.” The night’s episode revealed, “The agencies that were designed to protect humanity are now protecting the industry they were supposed to protect us from” (Burton Goldberg, Quest for the Cures).
Here are some important points from last nights viewing; if this perks your interest, I urge you to tune in tonight at 9pm EST by clicking here. If you’d like to check out the incredible interviews from yesterday’s showing, you can view them here.
Memorable Quotes from the First Episode
– Dr. Irvin Sahni, M.D.
– Burton Goldberg, Author, Lecturer
– Mike Adams, Food Scientist, Author, Lecturer
– Dr. James Forsythe, M.D., N.M.D., D.O.
– Dr. Sunil Pai, M.D.
*Bonus Footage: Cathy Pethel, a breast Cancer Survivor, shares her amazing story. Breast cancer ran in her family; she was diagnosed with an “invasive” Carcinoma. All three of her tested lymph nodes proved positive for breast cancer. This Stage 3b diagnosis was given over 3 years ago; today, Cathy is completely Cancer Free and she did it without Chemotherapy, Radiation, or Surgery. Watch this episode to hear Cathy’s inspiring story of hope.
Airs: Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Learn to Fight, Destroy, and Prevent Cancer with the Power of Your Immune System